Sunday, December 16, 2007

Its the Tag Thing Again

Thinking that I have managed to escape doing the tag after Ruby Ahmad accidentally deleted her tag posting and bragging to the world that I won't have to do the tag was a great mistake. Rita Ho immediately put the tag on me as she couldn't bear the sight of me grinning from ear to ear after escaping the tag by Ruby. Like it or not how could I not be sporting enough to do it after being tagged by such great friends especially one who is recuperating from a broken leg? So Ruby, for your pleasure and Ruby's pleasure of seeing me answering the 35 or so questions, I give you my sincerest answer as only an honest man could do it. I hope none of the readers will be pissed off by my honest answers. Other wise just dont continue reading beyond this point.

























Since you have chosen to carry on reading, don't blame me if you are pissed off.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

My grand daughter Nur Alya Jazlin. She said that the smell of my fart was so bad that it could have killed a small animal. A seven year old girl speaking her mind.




2. What were you doing at 0800?

Walking with my wife to Pasar Tani Shah Alam near the Shah Alam Stadium. It is there every Sunday morning. It was quite a big one and you could get many things there. I bought a second hand transformer to bring down the 220 Volts of the Malaysian electricity to 110 Volts suitable for my daughter's radio which was bought from the US. At RM20 it was a good buy only to find that the radio was not in a working condition.


Pasar Tani Shah Alam as seen from the balcony of my son's apartment.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Reading Ruby Ahmad's comment that now there are two hounding me since Rita Ho has ganged up with her to get me to do the tag.

4. What happened to you in 2006?

I retired from the government services. At last I was free what I had been dreaming of doing. Doing nothing.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

Never remember saying anything aloud. My memory must be failing me now. Sign of old age catching up on me.

6. How many beverages did you have today?

I have to plead senility again for not remembering how many. Anyway do you really want to know?

7. What color is your hairbrush?

The last time I checked myself I was of a different gender than the one who uses the hairbrush.


8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Ah this was too recent to forget. I paid for the second hand transformer at the Pasar Tani.

9. Where were you last night?

At my sons's place in Shah Alam. Were you expecting me to be somewhere else? No way when my wife was with me hahahaha.


A flowering Bungor tree (Lagerstroema speciosa) being used as landscape around Brunsfield Service Apartment in Section 13 Shah Alam.


10. What color is your front door?

The last time I was home it was in dark brown. Could have changed if my wife paid somebody else to repaint it just to surprise me after being away fom home for a month.


Can you see the color of my front door? I cant.

11. Where do you keep your change?

My trouser's pocket. Who knows I may need them to ride the RapidKL Bus again tomorrow and they require the exact amount.

12. What’s the weather like today?

About 30 degrees C. Cloudy. Can't describe more details.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

I love the one with the yam flavour. Must be the kampung guy that I am being raised on tubers and all those kinds of food.

14. What excites you?

Reading great comments from friends on my latest postings on my blogsite.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

Yes when it is abit longer. I do it once in every 3 weeks.

16. Are you over the age of 25?

Yes. How I wish to be 25 again so that I can relive my life, avoid doing all the mistakes that I made.

17. Do you talk a lot?

Depends on the topic and who is engaging me in the talk. If it is Pak Idrus of in passing - malaysian, of course I will talk alot as he loves to talk to each other.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?

What is O.C?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

None. I guess Steven Spielberg dont count right?

20. Do you make up your own words?

No. There are enough words in English and Malay words to communicate with. At the worse I can always fall back on my Kelantanese dialect. Do you want to know who did? My youngest granddaughter, she coined a few new words. It sounds something agaaga or something and I can't decipher what she mean't by that.

21. Are you a jealous person?

Who isn't? Even my good friend U Lee became one when a certain Tony walked away with his girlfriend.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

Ashaari Amin. He told me he has the technology to detect breast cancer at an early stage. I will give you his contact number should you ever need his services. Remember, If it has reached the stage of a lump it is already quite too late.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

Kamaruddin. I won't tell you more about him.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

My daughter Azura.

25. What does the last text message you received say?

Sorry. Its private and confidential.

26. Do you chew on your straw?

How to chew when you are toothless?

27. Do you have curly hair?

Not when I keep it short.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Back home to Pasir Mas.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

Can't think of anybody. Everybody seems nice to me. I will tell you when I meet one someday.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

Fried banana, Do you want some?

31. Will you get married in the future?

How could I? Though I can marry another three wives, my wife won't let me.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

Never see a movie anymore since I started blogging.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

I will skip on this one. Naming one will make the others jealous.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

I do it everyday. Showing a good example to the grandchildren is good as everybody should chip in to help do the house chores.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Yes. I have yet to find a way how to tell my wife that I bought a new notebook which she will never approve. Please God help me.

36. Did you cry today?
Not yet. I will only cry after reading U Lee's sad story. Since no new one was posted today I havent cried yet.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Ruby Ahmad reminded me thet there are now two ladies hounding me to do this tag. That means at least there will be two readers who will be reading it. What more could I ask?

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Is this really a survey? What are you studying? I cant think of five people who loved to be tagged. I think the following 2 people will do it:

j.t of 'JAQUI's CURVE'

fye_d.flowright of 'Flying Without Wings'

Is there anybody else who wants to be tagged? Just indicate it in your comment and I will add you to my tag list.

No comments:

Post a Comment